Bella Vista Farm

History

1801

Seven Hills Farm

Pre-1788 Aboriginal custodianship of the Cumberland Plain by the Darug people
1788 European settlement and exploration of the Cumberland plain commenced
1799-1801 Seven Hills was sub-divided by the Crown into a series of grants to free settlers including 500 acres was transferred to James Robertson
1801 Stock Farm was sold to John Macarthur along with 1,250 sheep. Bella Vista Farm Park still contains the historic homestead and farm buildings with a single avenue of bunya Pines and is open for public recreation.

1949

North Sydney Brick and Tile Company Limited (Norbrik)

Norbrik purchased a total of a thousand acres of land with part being used for their brick and tile manufacturing plant which operated on part of the site from 1956 to 2002.

1980′s Norbrik investigated alternate uses for the site and came up with the concept of a business park where people worked, lived and played.
1987 Baulkham Hills Shire Council and the New South Wales State government rezoned the land as Employment land.

1992

First Stage of Norwest Business Park

The first large-scale business park in Australia of some 377ha was brought to the market. Subdivision works were completed for Stage 1 and construction of buildings commenced in the early 90′s with Australia Post, Cathay Pacific and Hillsong Church acquiring land and commencing construction in 1993.

The first residential development took place in the Bella Vista Village precinct.

1997

Mulpha Australia Limited

Mulpha Australia Limited (Mulpha) purchased the North Sydney Brick and Tile Company Limited (Norbrik) including the Norwest Business Park and traded as Norwest Land.

Norwest Land transferred the remaining half of Bella Vista Farm to the Baulkham Hills Shire Council for $1. Bella Vista Farm Park now open to the public.

In 1998 Norwest Boulevarde opened linking Old Windsor Road to Windsor Road and the Homemaker centre opened.

2000

Major Companies enter the park

Major companies such as Woolworths, Resmed and Wyeth Australia purchased land for their national head quarters within the Park.

Residential development continued with Bella Vista Waters.

2005

Mulpha FKP

FKP Limited bought a 50% stake hold in Norwest Land forming Mulpha FKP.

Major projects were completed including Lexington Corporate.

2008

Circa – The final precinct

Mulpha FKP launches the final business precinct within Norwest Business Park known as Circa. The precinct features the Norwest Private Hospital, Circa Retail and will house major Australian companies.

Circa will set a new benchmark in the amenity of the business park with an urban park, piazza and events where people can work and play.

Latest News

Tunnels and Station Works

The North West Rail Link – Tunnels and Station Works – site establishment, Bella Vista Station Site. The North West Rail Link is Australia’s largest public transport infrastructure project and… read more

North West Rail Link – Early Construction Work

Norwest Business Park: Brookhollow Avenue and Norwest Boulevard The North West Rail Link is a priority transport infrastructure project for the NSW Government. We are starting essential site preparation activities,… read more

North West Rail Link – Early Works

As you may know, the North West Rail Link is a priority transport infrastructure project for the NSW Government. We are starting essential site preparation activities, which are an important… read more

Northwest Rail Link

The North West Rail Link is a major priority rail project for the NSW Government. During 2011 detailed work on the project was undertaken by a specialised team with Transport… read more

Site designed by  macintype design